Huffman ISD & Falcon Ridge Elementary will follow state law in regards to attendance.
Tardy Time: 8:25 AM
Attendance Time: 10:25 AM
Falcon Ridge will continue to monitor tardy & early checkouts each nine weeks
- 5th tardy/unexcused early check out: Warning Letter Sent Home
- 8th tardy/unexcused early check out: Lunch Detention
- 12th tardy/unexcused early check out: After School Detention
- 15th tardy/unexcused early check out: 1 Saturday Detention
- 20th tardy/unexcused early check out: 2 Saturday Detentions
****Tardy & Early Check outs may be considered excused if a doctor’s note is brought to campus and turned into the office.
- Form letters are sent home as set number of absences are reached.
- Calls are made daily to check on students that are out for the day.
- If your child does have to be out a note must be sent to the office for documentation purposes.
- If your child misses 10 or more days a doctor’s note will be required for the absence to be considered
- If your child has 10 unexcused absences we will be required to file with the courts for nonattendance.
- If your child misses 18 or more days (excused or unexcused) your child will lose credit for the year.
- Time will have to be made up in order to be considered for placement in the next grade level.