Falcon Ridge Elementary School Clubs & Activities
- Safety Patrol
- Book Club
- Chess Club
- Dance Club
- Lego Club
- Robotics Club- Club is FULL – No more students are being accepted at this time.
- Showstoppers Club
- Work of Heart Club
- Yearbook Club
- FRE Record Setters
• Please refer to the FRE website under “Student Activities” for club information and meeting days and times.
• Morning clubs begin at 7:30 AM. Students will be greeted at the front doors until 7:40 AM. The front doors will then be locked and students will need to get in cars and join the car rider line.
• Parents must park in the front parking lot and walk students up to the front doors for morning clubs waiting with students until club sponsors open the doors at 7:30 AM.
• Siblings who do not participate in clubs are not permitted in the building until 8:00 AM and dismiss as they normally do.
• The front office is open for parents at 8:00 AM daily.
• Afternoon clubs release at 5:00. Parents who pick up students in the afternoon from clubs must have a car rider sign issued by the front office.
• If someone other than a parent or guardian is picking up your child from a club, they must be on the student's emergency contact list and obtain a car rider sign from the front office.